Our industry experience has taught us the value of automatic fire protection in the real world.
We know the practical limitations of conventional sprinklers and pre-engineered water-mist systems in homes – not to mention the drawbacks of passive options, like compartmentation and fire doors (which are often left open). Which is why we developed our own active fire suppression system – and made sure that Halo is both effective and economical for homes of all types.
How we meet your needs
At Quenchfire, we work closely with the property owner and their professional partners.
We provide our design work, planning service and drawings for free.
And we install a fire suppression system that will meet all your needs:
- Homeowners: enhanced safety and peace of mind at an affordable cost
- Architects: the freedom to design the kind of living spaces clients want while still complying with building regulations
- Contractors: an economical and practicable solution for a wide range of domestic and residential applications
- Care home operators: a way to manage the heightened risk for vulnerable residents in your care
- Landlords: a high level of protection for both your tenants and your property
- Developers: an opportunity to build in added value to the homes, apartments and accommodation you provide
- Heritage property custodians: a flexible solution that leaves the appearance and fabric of protected buildings intact