Our support is free
We support you to ensure your building or home will be fire-safe and approved as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Quenchfire works with architects, developers, builders, landlords, care home owners, and homeowners.
We also maintain close working relationships with fire engineers, the fire brigade, local authorities, and both independent building control companies and Local Authority Building Control.
We provide advice, drawings and site inspections – all for free.
We ensure the whole process is straightforward:
- Call us or email, and upload a PDF copy of your building floor plans.
- We assess your project drawings.
- Then we prepare detailed design drawings for our Halo installation.
- We send you a quotation with these plans, including specifications for the system; or we’ll contact you first if we have any queries.
- You can submit our drawings for building control approval.
- We carry out a free site survey to check that everything tallies with the drawings, and plan the installation to dovetail with your works.
- On the appointed day we begin our installation.
- We pressure-test the system and carry out other commissioning tests to ensure Halo is set up and fully operational.
- We also certify this and the warranty so the building owner has the necessary documentation for sign-off by Building Control / Approved Inspector.
- Our service agreement covers yearly service checks, including full re-commissioning.